Tuesday, December 23, 2014

iTalk Christmas Dinner Buffet

The simplest company Christmas party I have ever attended... ever, ever, ever! But at least there was a dinner party. Well more of a dinner than a party, but nevertheless the girls had a great time while they joyfully feasted on the array of dishes presented on the conference table turned dinner table.

I suppose the star of every festive occasion is the famous at the same time infamous Lechon. So close to the heart of almost every Cebuano despite it being bad for one's heart. Interestingly enough, this well-loved delicacy has never been the apple of my eye despite the crunchy apple it bites while lavishly sprawled on the table. What made my night oh so divine was the sight of the empanadas. An empanada is a stuffed bread or pastry baked or fried in many countries in Latin Europe, Latin America, the Southwestern United States, and parts of Southeast Asia... TMI*, I know. Anyway, I must have gobbled about 5 empanadas, a RATED PG moment (as in patay gutom).

Enough being said, time for some documentation or in layman's term although a bit high-tech -"selfwe"; "groupie"; or simply known as kodak in my younger years.


* too much information